Mission & Vision
PURPOSE – WHY DO WE EXIST?
The primary reason the church exists is to bring glory and honor to God. That purpose is fulfilled through four basic functions:
- Evangelism – Reaching the world around us with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Discipleship – Teaching individual believers to become less self-centered and more like Christ – to become imitators of Christ.
- Fellowship – Building relationships within the local church body and creating unity and love for each other with the goal in mind to fulfill Jesus’ great commission to make disciples of all people, teaching them to observe all things God has commanded.
- Praise/Worship – Acknowledging God for who He is and what He has done. We worship through song, testimonies, obedience and proclamation of His word.
WHO IS CHRIST SAVING GRACE?
- What are we doing? To be like Christ, win souls like Christ, and make disciples like Christ.
- Why are we doing? To help strengthen families by empowering them to “Be like Christ”.
- Where do I fit in?To serve the Lord using my talent, spiritual gifts, and calling. Romans 12:6-11
- What Church is this? The Church Where Christ Is the Answer!
MISSION – WHAT IS OUR PRIMARY MISSION?
Luke 4:18-19 (KJV) – 18 The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Sharing Christ, growing spiritually and emotionally healthy.
VISION – THE COMMISION
Matthew 28:18-20 (KJV) – 18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.
A place where we strive to Be like Christ, Win souls like Christ, and Make disciples like Christ! We are the Church where Christ is the answer.